Model Flying CASA approved per: Area Approval Number: SASAO/MASNSW/0002/2015
Contact Peter Lehane on 0477 695 507 or Adrian Easton 0419 229 621 for a briefing prior to model flights. Regular flying on Saturday mornings start 9am, visitors welcome.
1. Flying of Aero Models at Jindabyne Randall Community Aerodrome is prohibited unless the modeller is a financial member of the Jindabyne Aero Club and holds a current Model Aircraft Association of Australia license.
2. Members flying model aircraft must fill in the log book prior to flying and access the radio in the club house.
3. Models must be grounded and remain well clear of aircraft whenever aircraft are operational.
4. Model operators must monitor CTAF 126.7 at all times to maintain awareness of the position of all aircraft using Jindabyne Randall Community Aerodrome (JRCA). However, not all aircraft have or are required to use radio, so modellers must be vigilant and ensure that the models are kept well clear of aircraft and models must be grounded when ever aircraft are operational or in the vicinity of the aerodrome.
5. The runways are not to be driven on by vehicles except in the case of emergencies.
6. Model flying area is to the eastern end of runway 27 threshold, access via locked gate 1 (See diagram). Model aircraft must remain within the model flying box as per the diagram below.
7. Any damage or injury caused by Aero Model operation is totally the responsibility of the Aero Model operator.
8. All Aero Model Flying must be in compliance with CASR 101 & CASA AC101