Jindabyne Aero Club is the exclusive licensee of the Jindabyne Randall Community Aerodrome. The Aero Club is fully responsible for all maintenance, market rent to Council etc. etc. costs for which exceed $30,000 per year.
As of the 12/03/2014 the following charges apply:
- Aero club members - Non commercial ops - Free of charge.
- Commercial & Government Departmental Operations - Are subject to an "Operators Agreement" which must be entered into prior to operation.
- Visiting RAA registered ultra light - $5.50 per landing
- Visiting "VH" registered aircraft up to 2 ton - $8.00 per ton - $8.00 minimum
- Visiting fixed wing aircraft over 2 ton - $22 per ton based on MTOW
- Visiting rotary wing $5.50 per ton based on MTOW
- Overnight parking fees $10 per night or $30 per week
- Any damage to facilities including runways is the responsibility of the aircraft operator. Any repairs as assessed by JAC must be paid for by the operator and is additional to landing fees.
- Excludes GST
- An additional accounting fee of $10 applies to fees not voluntarily paid.
- Interest on overdue accounts at 12% per annum applied monthly, cumulative.
- WARNING OF RISK – Members, pilots & guests are warned that facilities, products & services provided by Jindabyne Aero Club (Inc.) and associates have an inherent risk of personal injury and loss. It is a condition that all activities and the use of products or services are at he users own risk. Members, pilots and guests are advised that pursuant to the Civil Liability Act 2002(NSW), Jindabyne Aero Club owes no duty of care to any person to whom this warning of risk has been given whether a party to this contract or not. Jindabyne Aero Club cannot be held responsible should a member, pilot or guest sustain injury or loss by the negligence of Jindabyne Aero Club or otherwise.
Landing fees should be paid prior to departure by direct credit to the following account:
Jindabyne Aero Club, BSB 032-728 A\C Number - 522 609. Please quote your registration details and dates in the detail section of the transfer.
New members are more than welcome. Membership application form
Landing and parking fee form
Thank you for supporting Jindabyne Aero Club!